Cordyceps is a unique elixir that is now in use all over the world.
What is the chemical composition of Cordyceps?
What are the Health Benefits of Cordyceps fungi from Tibet?
1. Antitumor activity of Cordyceps
The best results are achieved in patients on chemotherapy and radiation because it builds the immune system so that the body can be defended against severe radiation and toxins.
2. Influence on the cardiovascular system
3. Help in the treatment of diabetes
4. Cordyceps stimulates libido in both men and women
5. Cordyceps and athletes
It gives strength, durability. In addition to physical strength, this fungus enhances mental capacity, concentration, and memory.
Positively affects mood, it is useful in the treatment of fatigue and various types of depression.
6. Detoxification of the liver and kidney
It anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties have a beneficial effect on the entire body.