What we Have to Know about Neem?
Neem (Azadirachta indica) is a traditional Indian herb used in Ayurveda, Indian medicine. It is appreciated plant in the Vedic scriptures marked as Sarva Horn Nivarinis - a cure for all diseases.
How does it look Neem Oil?
Cold-pressed neem oil has a very unpleasant smell and taste, but it's very therapeutic. After the color is green to green brown, but his consistency is thick, because it contains a lot of saturated fatty acids, which give it rigidity.
What are the main advantages of Neem Oil for treatment?
1. It expressed antimicrobial agents - works against viruses, bacteria, fungi and parasites.
2. Neem Oil is used for purifying the body thoroughly; especially cleanse the liver from drugs, toxins, pesticides and metabolites.
3. Rejuvenates and regenerates the skin, shows effects in a variety of inflammatory conditions of the skin, rashes and pimples. It helps in wound healing.
4. It has antidiabetic properties
5. It has anti-inflammatory properties and helps with rheumatism, painful and swollen joints and muscles.
6. Effectively removes fever, malaria and all states with a fever because it has the ability to cool the body.
7. Improves metabolism and enhances immunity.
8. Strengthens kidney function.
9. Burns fat tissue and reduces hunger pains.
10. Neem Oil is used as a repellent - it dispels insects to its unpleasant smell.
Note when using Neem Oil
Oil from Neem should avoid pregnant women, nursing mothers and women who want to conceive.
Oral use of this oil is undesirable because the larger entries cause nausea, vomiting and nervous disorders.