What is Candida?
Candida (Candida albicans) is a fungus that is a normal inhabitant of the intestine and the skin in humans. Due to imbalance of ph value, mostly due to low immunity, application of antibiotics and other immunosuppressive drugs, there is a reproduction of Candida and the appearance of candidiasis.
What are the Factors that influence the occurrence of Candida?
On the propagation of Candida especially affects food full of sugar and alcohol, while the base midfield plaster reproduction of Candida, which is why this method useful in the treatment of candidiasis.
Stress, an accelerated pace of life, inadequate and unprotected sexual relations, unsanitary conditions reduce the resistance of the organism and give Candida the upper hand in its development.
What symptoms accompany candidiasis?
- Inflammation of the oral mucous membranes, sore throat, dry mouth, white deposits by mouth
- Reinforced acid in the stomach, diarrhea, opstipation, flatulence and belching, abdominal pain, unpleasant gases
- Persistent vaginal inflammation, increased vaginal secretion of unpleasant smell, accompanied by itching and burning and difficult urination
- On the skin there are allergies, rashes, itching, and allergies to foods
- Weakened immune system, headaches, depression, fatigue
- Reinforced the need for the entering of bread, sweets, starches and sugars
- The occurrence of athlete's foot (fungal infections), the occurrence of fungal infections of the skin between the fingers and toes
How to treat Candida?
The best and most effective approach in treating Candida is the selection of certain foods. Therefore, it is necessary to take:
- Garlic is an excellent fungicide
- Yogurt and kefir, which are rich in probiotic bacteria that lifting the immunity
- Olive oil is an excellent fungicide
- Turmeric - a powerful spice that should be taken in the morning (1 teaspoon turmeric dissolved in a glass of water)
- Vitamin and mineral supplements
- Out of the food that contains sugars, bread, yeast and alcohol
- The application of certain antifungal preparations (overwrites physician)
Recipe with soda to treat Candida
Soda is an alkaline substance that creates an alkaline pH value and neutralize acidic environment, thus creating unfavorable conditions for the development of candida.
- Teaspoon baking soda
- Lukewarm water
Mix the flour in an amount to knead the soft dough with baking soda and water. This bread does not contain yeast! When you knead the dough, transfer it to baking pan and bake in the oven.
Test with saliva to determine Candida
It is necessary that in the morning after waking up, take a glass of water and spit saliva into it.
Then observe the test:
- If saliva remains on the surface of the water - no Candida.
- If immediately or after a 15-minute appear thin threads that hang to the bottom of the glass - a positive finding of Candida.
- If the saliva very blurry and quickly sank to the bottom of the case - a positive finding of Candida.